- 3d models modifications while altering texture, modelling and lights setup.
- Setting up of models to be used in Unity3d using tools like Maya, 3ds Max and Unity.
- Setting up optimal pipeline in scene creation in Unity3d.
- Adding Various effects while using Unity3d particle and render system.
- Making 2d vector graphics to create the game’s UI, HUD and other visual elements.
- At least a 2-year 2d/3d art degree or equivalent.
- BFA is preferred.
- 1 or more years of art and design experience on previous video game development teams.
- Experience with Unity is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of lighting, value, composition,color and attention to detail in environmental design.
- Excellent communication,interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in one or more 3d software (Maya, 3D Studio Max)
- Strong 2d digital painting/drawing skills in Photoshop
- Additional art skills are preferred: fine arts skills, including drawing and painting; traditional sculpting; strong figure drawing skills that demonstrate a deep understanding of human anatomy and proportion, camera editing and/or cinematography background.
- Receptive to direction and perform well within a team environment.
Salary: Best in industry.